Monday, December 8, 2008

Here you go, Sara!

Sara was complaining this afternoon about my lack of updates, so I counter-complained about my lack of trips lately.  Don't worry, I have a couple trips coming up, so maybe I'll be entertaining you again soon!

During my non-working days, I've been trying to keep busy by running lots of errands.  I've been making daily trips to Target.  I am trying to be better about making a list to cut down on my number of trips there, but there is always something to entertain me at the happiest place on Earth.  I also enjoy making lists with Ta-Da.  I like to try to make them as long as possible so it looks like I'm really busy.

I've spent a few entertaining afternoons with Morgan and Maya.  We went to see Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.  It was quite amusing.  Side Note: Whenever we drive by the movie theater, Maya yells "popcorn!"  Also, Morgan is pretty serious about Mario Kart.  We make a good team.  Maya mostly just runs into the fences, then laughs hysterically.  She is more interested in playing with Annabel, except she gets frustrated when Annabel hides from her.

This may come as a surprise to many of you, but I've also been making daily trips to the gym!  I figured that instead of watching The Price is Right while sitting on my couch, I could watch it while walking/running on a treadmill!  I've been going to evolve every morning around 10 or so to watch the pricing games and get fit.  I've been thinking that maybe I should run the half-marathon in the spring, but I'm also thinking that I might fall on my face after about 2 miles.

Here are some photos of Thanksgiving at my parents house:

Here, I am helping stuff the turkey by holding open the neck flap.
Here is the grown-ups table...
and here is the kids table.
I'm not sure why the grown-ups got the big table when there were only five of them and seven of us had to crowd around the kids table.

On Saturday, November 22, 2008 the mayor of Champaign declared it Eagle Scout Pat Bogner day.  Pat wore his costume and we all celebrated with a ridiculously long game of Trivial Pursuit.

There isn't much else going on around here.  Hopefully I'll have some excitement to report soon!

1 comment:

Sara said...

WHEW!! Finally!!! Thanks for the update!! You can stalk me on mine too if you want--


www.doyledoings.blogspot.com

You rock! Love the face while holding the turkey--I REALLY can't do that part!!